- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders totaling $200 or more. To determine the cost of shipping to another state or country, view your cart prior to confirming the order. Generally speaking, the cost of shipping a single banjo overseas is between $190-$300 depending on the weight and the country of destination.
Please refuse any box with external damage and have the driver sign for the package if the damage is minimal. If the damage was not visible when you signed for the package, contact us immediately so we can arrange insurance.
- PRIVACY & SECURITY
- We do not share any of the personal information you provide on our site except to parties involved in the delivery of your order; delivery services or suppliers in case of drop ships. We have disabled mailing lists and all other annoying features.
- RETURNS POLICY
- We accept returns within 7 days after instrument's arrival to its destination. Simply notify us of your intention to return an item and return the shipment in its original, unused condition. **Note: Although we offer free shipping, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the total amount refunded should you decide to return your purchase. In general, the shipping cost for an average size banjo is in the $30-$50 price range.
- To place an order on our site, add the item to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You may also send an email containing the product information to email@example.com.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
- At banjos.com we accept PayPal secure payments, credit card payments, check/money orders and bank wire transfers.
- Updating Account Information
- You may update your account information by logging in with your email and password.